There are a lot more than five things, but there are several things that get mentioned over and over again in both the reviews, guest books, and personal messages from guests. I work hard to set myself apart and offer exceptional service and amenities. Many of the things that guests rave about are things that I consider the norm.
You should know without a doubt that you”’ have a fully-stocked kitchen when you go on vacation. You’ll have everything you need. Whether you want to cook a holiday meal or just be able to have dishes for your leftovers, you’ll find all of kitchens have ample supplies.
- The Egg Swings are a big hit. There are two hanging egg swings that overlook the fire pit. They hang from the covered porch, and are the most relaxing place at the cabin, rain or shine. If you’re quiet, you may see some deer or a bear wander by.
2. “The Stargazer” is a unique 2 person hammock (it’ll hold more people if you’re small) that isn’t at all what you expect when you hear the word, hammock. It’s made for a couple of people to take in the beauty of the stars or take a lazy nap on a nice afternoon. If it’s a cloudy evening with no stars, there are string lights that create a magical atmosphere.
3. The fire pit is another guest favorite. Whether you want to roast marshmallows and make s’mores, or just sit around the fire and enjoy being together with family and friends, the fire pit is like having an outdoor room. With string lights that turn on with the flip of a switch, it’s a cozy place to spend your evening.
4. The games. No cabin stay would be complete without corn hole and the covered porch is perfect for playing if it’s it’s raining. There is also an array of board games to choose from. It’s a great way for everyone to connect, laugh, and create memories. A couple times the power has been temporarily during a storm and guests have told me they were making the best of it and playing board games with the light of a lantern.
5. The digital guidebook. This is sent to guests minutes after they book their reservation. When the app is added to your phone, you have all the information you need at all times. It can be shared with all the guests in your party. It has everything you need to know about the cabin, along with extensive and categorized recommendations for things to do in the area. I personally try as many restaurants, hiking trails, and activities as possible so that I’m able to give personalized knowledge about the area. Each cabin has a unique guidebook.
If you’re looking to book a cabin vacation that has outstanding customer service and superb amenities, check out Freedom Finder Cabin Rentals and be sure to let me know what your favorite things are.